Wednesday, November 2, 2011

makeup storage

so in an endless search for the perfect amount/space/type i have found myself in somewhat of a pickle. I really like the storage stack things I've seen endless guru's on YouTube have, but I don't want to pay 60 bucks for it. I've recently invested in some small baskets and mesh metal containers that I bought at my local Dollar Tree. I want the perfect storage/vanity space, and I've yet to find a site or store for that matter that carries exactly what i want. (I even went to ikea!)I feel like this is hopeless. If you guys could suggest any alternatives to my problema i would be greatful.

4 comments:

  1. hey arianna! just a few suggesstions...the little baskets and containers will definitely be useful. i use them to "categorize" my eye drawer, i have mascaras, pencil liners, eye shadow singles, paint pots, primers, liquid liners, cream pencils, cream shadows, duos & quads all seperated. i also use a cutlery organizer in that drawer. also i picked up a nice size plastic 3 drawer from walmart. also cups are useful, i use them for brushes (face, eyes, and dirty. all seprated), daily face powders and some mineral powders. hope this helps you some sorry if it was rambling. let me know if pictures will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a desk organizer from office depot to put my brushes in. Its black and spins. You are suppose to put pens and pencils in it. I have all my brushes seperated in it by face, eyeshadow, and blending. In the small compartments i put my tweezers and sharpener in them. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies!!! yeah ashley i have a million little containers for everything, im really ocd when it comes to organizing my products. i didnt even think of using cutlery dividers as an organizer! i have so many extra odds and ends with stuff like that ill try it out!
    dela i think thats the best idea for brushes! omg i have like 8 seperate holders for mine right now for face/eyes/clean ect. but one big thing would probably be so much easier to deal with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its ok to ramble ashley! i do it all the time...hehe ")

    ReplyDelete